Summary “Global Platinum Mining to 2025 - Analysing Reserves and Production by Country, Global Assets and Projects, Demand Drivers and Key Players" provides a comprehensive coverage on global platinum mining industry with historical and forecast data on the global platinum production and consumption.
New York, Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Platinum Mining to 2025 - Analysing Reserves and Production by Country, Global Assets and Projects, Demand Drivers and Key Players" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06169576/?utm_source=GNW
The production section has a brief description about major platinum producing nation, impact of the COVID-19, and prices. The demand section includes analysis for platinum consumption, major consuming countries, and end-use demand. Also, the section briefs about demand for the metal from jewelry and bars and coins. The report further includes profiles of top global platinum producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects.
Global platinum production is expected to recover with a strong growth of 21.9% to 6,028koz in 2021, against 18% fall in 2020. South Africa is expected to be the key contributor to this production growth, with a projected growth of 34.7% to a 4,340koz in 2021. In 2020, the global production was severely disrupted by lockdowns across major producing countries mainly in South Africa where the production fell by 25.8% in 2020. Also, there was an accident happened at Anglo American Platinum’s converter plant (ACP), which led to the plant being close for 90 days. the analyst tracks six upcoming projects which under construction and have a combined metal production capacity of more than 600koz. COVID-19 impacted global platinum demand significantly during 2020. A total of 7,330koz of platinum was consumed in 2020 - down by 13.6% compared to the previous year - mainly due to lower demand from the automobile and jewelry industries, which fell by 20% and 17%, respectively. However, the demand for platinum for industrial use fell at a comparatively lower rate, down 6% in the year.
- The report contains an overview of global platinum mining industry, historical and forecast data on the production and consumption.
- It also provides detailed analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the industry.
- The demand driving section briefs about demand for jewelry and bars/coins purpose.
- The report also provides detailed information on reserves, production, production by company and country, major active, exploration and development projects.
Reasons to Buy
- To gain a comprehensive evaluation of the impact of the COVID-19 on global platinum mining industry
- To understand the historical and forecast trend on global platinum production and consumption
- To understand the trend of global platinum prices
- To understand about platinum production by country and company
- To get an overview on demand from the global jewelry and bars/coins market
- To evaluate major active, exploration and development mines of platinum across various countries
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06169576/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001