Summary The global Polyethylene Terephthalate capacity increased from 25. 64 mtpa in 2014 to 30. 47 mtpa in 2019 at an AAGR of 3. 5 percent. It is expected to increase from 30.
New York, Sept. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05351590/?utm_source=GNW
47 mtpa in 2019 to 35.28 mtpa in 2024 at an AAGR of 2.9 percent.
- Global polyethylene terephthalate capacity outlook by region
- Global polyethylene terephthalate capacity outlook by country
- Polyethylene Terephthalate planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major polyethylene terephthalate producers globally
- Global polyethylene terephthalate capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global polyethylene terephthalate capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned polyethylene terephthalate plants globally
- Understand regional polyethylene terephthalate supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global polyethylene terephthalate industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of polyethylene terephthalate capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05351590/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001