Summary Global Polystyrene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from 15. 61 mtpa in 2019 to 15. 68 mtpa by 2024. More than 2 planned and announced polystyrene plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia over the next five years.
New York, Nov. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Polystyrene Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05790670/?utm_source=GNW
Ineos Ltd and BASF SE are the two companies in terms of planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global polystyrene capacity outlook by region
- Global polystyrene capacity outlook by country
- Polystyrene planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major polystyrene producers globally
- Global polystyrene capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global polystyrene capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned polystyrene plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global polystyrene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of polystyrene capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05790670/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001