Summary Global Polyvinyl Chloride capacity is expected to experience moderate growth over the next five years from 60. 38 mtpa in 2020 to 67. 56 mtpa in 2025. Around 35 planned and announced Polyvinyl Chloride projects are expected to come online by 2025, predominantly in Asia followed by the North America over the upcoming years.
New York, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Polyvinyl Chloride Industry Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05764867/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, China is expected to lead Polyvinyl Chloride capacity additions by 2025, followed by India and the US. Formosa Plastics Group, Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co Ltd and Tianjin Bohai Chemical Industry Co Ltd are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride capacity outlook by region
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride outlook by country
- Polyvinyl Chloride planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major Polyvinyl Chloride producers globally
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced Polyvinyl Chloride plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global Polyvinyl Chloride industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of Polyvinyl Chloride capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05764867/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001