Summary The global Polyvinyl Chloride capacity increased from 54. 60 mtpa in 2014 to 56. 13 mtpa in 2019 at an AAGR of 0. 6 percent. It is expected to increase from 56.
New York, Aug. 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954107/?utm_source=GNW
13 mtpa in 2019 to 65.60 mtpa in 2024 at an AAGR of 3.1 percent.
- Global polyvinyl chloride capacity outlook by region
- Global polyvinyl chloride capacity outlook by country
- Polyvinyl chloride planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major polyvinyl chloride producers globally
- Global polyvinyl chloride capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global polyvinyl chloride capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned polyvinyl chloride plants globally
- Understand regional polyvinyl chloride supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global polyvinyl chloride industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of polyvinyl chloride capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954107/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001