Summary The analyst is currently tracking port construction projects with a total value of US$441. 3 billion, which includes all projects from the early stages of pre-planning (announcement and study) through to the execution stage.
New York, Dec. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Ports Construction Projects" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05995581/?utm_source=GNW
The pipeline of projects is relatively advanced, with US$197.4 billion relating to projects that are already in execution and US$52.4 billion for projects in pre-execution (which includes the design, tender, award stages). Projects in planning amount to US$146.9 billion, with a further US$44.6 billion in pre-planning.
This report provides a detailed analysis of port construction projects globally, based on projects tracked by the analyst.
- The report provides analysis based on construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 global projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the ports construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05995581/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001