Summary The global power generation projects pipeline, based on all projects being tracked by the analyst from the early stages of announcement and study through to execution, is worth US$3.
New York, Dec. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Power Generation Construction Projects" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05995582/?utm_source=GNW
7 trillion. Asia-Pacific dominates, with a project pipeline valued at US$1.84 trillion, followed by Europe, with a pipeline of US$697.1 billion, and the Middle East and Africa with US$495.3 billion. The Americas has a pipeline of power generation projects with a value of US$703.5 billion, with North America’s pipeline of US$357.6 billion slightly higher than that of Latin America with US$345.9 billion.
This report provides a detailed analysis of power generation construction projects globally, based on projects tracked by the analyst.
- The report provides analysis based on construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 global projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the power generations construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05995582/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001