The report on the global prepaid card market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global prepaid card market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2020-2026.
New York, Aug. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Prepaid Card Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954447/?utm_source=GNW
The study on prepaid card market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on prepaid card market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global prepaid card market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global prepaid card market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR-Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• An increase in demand for cash alternatives and the accessibility of affordable and energy-efficient prepaid cards
• An increase in the adoption of the closed-loop prepaid card by travellers, retailers, and students
• Deficiency of standardization and prone to fraudulent attacks
• Developments in the e-commerce industry and an increase in the adoption of prepaid cards owing to adding funds
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global prepaid card market is segmented on the basis of card type, usage, and end-user.
Global Prepaid Card Market by Card Type
• Open Loop Prepaid Card
• Closed Loop Prepaid Card
Global Prepaid Card Market by Usage
• General-purpose Reloadable Card
• Gift Card
• Government Benefit/Disbursement Card
• Payroll Card
Global Prepaid Card Market by End-user
• Retail Establishments
• Corporate Institutions
• Financial Institutions & Others
• American Express Company
• BBVA Compass Bancshares, Inc.
• Green Dot Corporation
• H&R Block Inc.
• JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• Kaiku Finance LLC.
• Mango Financial, Inc.
• NetSpend Holdings, Inc.
• PayPal Holdings, Inc.
• UniRush, LLC
What Does This Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the prepaid card market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the prepaid card market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global prepaid card market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954447/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001