Summary The global refinery coking units capacity increased from 8,965 mbd in 2015 to 9,692 mbd in 2020 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 1. 6 percent. It is expected to increase from 9,692 mbd in 2020 to 11,124 mbd in 2025 at an AAGR of 2.
New York, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Refinery Coking Units Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Coking Units" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05761283/?utm_source=GNW
8 percent. The US, China, India, Canada, and Brazil are the major countries that accounted for 70.1 percent of the total coking unit capacity in 2020.
- Updated information on all active and upcoming (planned and announced) refinery coking units globally.
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, refinery type, status for all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery coking units in a country.
- Provides an annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2021-2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery coking units globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refinery coking units industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery coking units capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery coking units portfolio
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05761283/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001