Summary The global crude distillation unit capacity (CDU) capacity increased from 99,284 thousand barrels per day (mbd) in 2015 to 103,067 mbd in 2020 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 0.
New York, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Refinery Crude Distillation Units (CDU) Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Crude Distillation Units" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05868049/?utm_source=GNW
7 percent. It is expected to increase from 103,067 mbd in 2020 to 114,416 mbd in 2025 at an AAGR of 2.1 percent. The US, China, Russia, India, and Japan are the major countries that accounted for 47.2 percent of the total global CDU capacity in 2020.
- Updated information on all active and upcoming (planned and announced) refinery CDUs globally.
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, refinery type, status for all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery CDUs in a country.
- Provides an annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2021-2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery CDUs globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refinery CDUs industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery CDUs capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery CDUs portfolio
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05868049/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001