Summary The global refinery fluid catalytic cracker units (FCCU) capacity increased from 14,223 mbd in 2015 to 14,259 mbd in 2020 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 0.
New York, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units (FCCU) Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05759581/?utm_source=GNW
1 percent. It is expected to increase from 14,259 mbd in 2020 to 15,613 mbd in 2025 at an AAGR of 1.8 percent. The US, China, India, Japan, and Russia are the major countries that accounted for 65.8 percent of the total FCCU capacity in 2020.
- Updated information on all active and upcoming (planned and announced) refinery FCC units globally
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, refinery type, status for all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery FCC units in a country.
- Provides an annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2021-2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery FCC units globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refinery FCC units industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery FCC units capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery FCC units portfolio
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05759581/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001