Summary The global refinery hydrocracking units capacity increased from 10,396 thousand barrels per day (mbd) in 2015 to 11,683 mbd in 2020 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 2.
New York, July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Refinery Hydrocracking Units Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Hydrocracking Units" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05761282/?utm_source=GNW
3 percent. It is expected to increase from 11,683 mbd in 2020 to 14,934 mbd in 2025 at an AAGR of 4.9 percent. The US, China, India, Russia, and Canada are the major countries that accounted for 54.9 percent of the total global hydrocracking unit capacity in 2020.
- Updated information on all active and upcoming (planned and announced) refinery hydrocracking units globally.
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, and status for all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery hydrocracking units in a country.
- Provides an annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2021-2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery hydrocracking units globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refinery hydrocracking units industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery hydrocracking units capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery hydrocracking units portfolio
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05761282/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001