KEY FINDINGS The global sealants market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 6. 07% in terms of revenue, and 4. 90% in terms of volume, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is facilitated by factors, such as, the growing demand from the construction sector and the wide applications across the automotive industry.
New York, Jan. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL SEALANTS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06003771/?utm_source=GNW
Sealants are prepared through numerous chemicals, in order to make surfaces watertight and airtight, to prevent the escape of liquids, solids, and gases. Owing to their properties like, corrosion resistance, insolubility, and superior adhesion, sealants are also increasingly used in thermal and acoustic applications, including packaging, construction, transportation, and woodworking.
Vehicle manufacturers use sealants as well as adhesives to seal and bond vehicles’ exteriors, interiors, under the chassis and hood, and various other related applications.Sealants also help reduce vehicle weight, while fulfilling industrial needs for long-term mechanical performance and weather resistance.
The substance is essential for automotive manufacturers, for torsional stiffness, elasticity, temperature resistance, adhesion to dissimilar materials, and reduced surface preparation.
The global sealants market growth analysis includes the assessment of North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific.The Asia Pacific is set to dominate the market, in terms of both volume and revenue, during the forecast period.
Emerging countries like Japan, China, and India, are anticipated to be the key growth markets, across the region. Moreover, the growing manufacturing sector is projected to drive the demand for sealants, particularly within the industrial machinery, automotive, and electrical and electronic industries.
Several players, worldwide, manufacture and sell sealants, with only a few dominating the industry.As a result, the market is relatively fragmented and intense.
Manufacturers often engage in technologically-fueled projects, aiming to acknowledge the competitive market challenges, within areas such as, cost reduction and product quality. Hence, the degree of industrial rivalry is expected to be high over the forecast period.
Some of the leading players operating in the market are, ITW Performance Polymers, Sika AG, HB Fuller Company, 3M Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. 3M COMPANY
2. ARKEMA SA
3. AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
4. BASF SE
5. DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
6. GENERAL SEALANTS INC
7. HB FULLER COMPANY
8. HENKEL AG & CO KGAA
9. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION
10. ITW PERFORMANCE POLYMERS
11. MOMENTIVE PERFORMANCE MATERIALS INC (MPM)
12. PIDILITE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
13. RPM INTERNATIONAL INC
14. SIKA AG
15. UNISEAL INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06003771/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001