Dublin, Sept. 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Sensor Hub Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The sensor hub market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 18% from 2019 to 2024
The future of the sensor hub market looks promising with opportunities in the consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, military, and healthcare industries. The major drivers for this market are the growing need for low power generating solutions, steady growth in the number of integrated sensors in smartphones, and increasing use of 6-axis and 9-axis sensor solutions.
Some of the features of Sensor Hub Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Sensor hub market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by processor type, end use industry, and region
- Regional analysis: Sensor Hub market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for sensor hub in the sensor hub market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, sensor hub in the sensor hub market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the sensor hub market by processor type (application sensor, discrete sensor and sensor integrated microcontroller), end use industry (consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, military, and healthcare), and region (North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW) ?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the sensor hub market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the sensor hub market?
- Q.6 What are emerging trends in this sensor hub market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the sensor hub market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the sensor hub market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this sensor hub market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this sensor hub area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, sensor hub market?
Scope of the Report
By Processor Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Application Sensor
- Discrete Sensor
- Sensor Integrated Microcontroller
By End Use Industry [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Consumer Electronics
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Broadcom Limited
- Intel Corporation
- Microchip Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rohm Co. Ltd
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- HiLLCrest Laboratories, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7g525p
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900