The development of advanced sequencing methods, rising genomics research due to prevailing chronic diseases, and consistent investments in genomics by the government and manufacturers propel market growth.
New York, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL SEQUENCING REAGENTS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06131224/?utm_source=GNW
Sequencing reagents are central to sequencing reactions and find varied applications.Genome sequencing costs have reduced drastically in the past seven years.
For example, the first whole human genome sequencing cost was valued at over US$ 3.7 billion in 2000, taking more than a decade for completion. At present, the prices have come down to US$ 1000 and require only a fewer number of days. Also, the minimized costs of testing services have rendered a large margin in profits and faster process regarding the high load of consumers. In addition, the lowered prices have aided in clinical research, along with facilitating the launch of health startups. Moreover, the market players have launched several breakthrough technologies that have enabled time and cost minimization in sequencing. At the same time, the lack of competent professionals and data privacy issues hinder the sequencing reagents market growth.
The global sequencing reagents market growth evaluation includes the geographical assessment of North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World.North America dominates the global market with the largest revenue share.
The decreasing cost of sequencing procedures and increased funding activities for research studies drive market growth.
The adoption of advanced technologies, competitive pricing, and innovations propel the intense competitive rivalry.BGI Genomics, F.
Hoffmann-La Roche, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Asuragen Inc, Agilent Technologies Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC
2. ASURAGEN INC
3. BGI GENOMICS
4. BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC
5. F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE
6. FLUIDIGM CORPORATION
7. ILLUMINA INC
8. LGC BIOSEARCH TECHNOLOGIES
9. MERCK KGAA
10. PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA INC
11. PERKINELMER INC
12. QIAGEN NV
13. TAKARA BIO INC
14. THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC
15. TRILINK BIOTECHNOLOGIES INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06131224/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001