Global Skin care Market By Product Type (Face Care Vs Body Care), By Origin (Conventional & Organic), By Distribution Channel (Beauty Parlours/Salons, Multi Branded Retail Stores, Online Channels, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Exclusive Retail Stores & Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
New York, Feb. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Skin care Market By Product Type, By Origin, By Distribution Channel, By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020679/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Skin Care Market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast period.The increasing demand for natural organic products without any side effects is one of the key factors due to which the market is anticipated to rev up during the forecast years.
Increase in disposable income coupled with growing concerns pertaining to skin problems is further expected to bolster the growth of the market over the coming years.
The Global Skin Care Market is segmented based on product type, origin, distribution channel company, and region.Based on product type, the market can be categorized into face care and body care.
Out of which, the face care segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period on account of the growing demand for skin brightening face creams to reduce acne scars, freckles, age spots, and discoloration.
In terms of distribution channel, the market is fragmented into beauty parlours/salons, multi branded retail stores, online channels, supermarkets/hypermarkets, exclusive retail stores & others. Among them, the online channels segment is estimated to dominate the market in the next 5 years on account of availability of heavy discount on products.
The major players operating in the Global Skin Care Market are Avon, Beiersdorf, Estée Lauder, L’Oréal, P&G, Unilever, AmorePacific, Amway, Aveda, BABOR and others. The key market players are adopting several competitive strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnership, agreements in order to expand its portfolio and increase their customer basis.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Skin Care Market from 2016 to 2019.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Skin Care Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
• To classify and forecast the Global Skin Care Market based on product type, origin, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Skin Care Market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Skin Care Market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Skin Care Market.
• To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Skin Care Market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Skin Care Market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Skin Care Market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufacturers and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of the Global Skin Care Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Skin care manufacturers
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to skin care
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the Global Skin Care Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Skin Care Market, By Product Type:
o Face Care
o Body Care
• Global Skin Care Market, By Origin:
• Global Skin Care Market, By Distribution Channel:
o Beauty Parlours/Salons
o Multi Branded Retail Stores
o Online Channels
o Exclusive Retail Stores
• Global Skin Care Market, By Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Global Skin Care Market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020679/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001