Dublin, Dec. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Smart Drugs & Pills Market Research Report by Target Area, End-user, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart Drugs & Pills Market size was estimated at USD 3,552.34 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 4,262.38 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.32% reaching USD 10,781.46 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Smart Drugs & Pills to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Target Area, the market was studied across Esophagus, Large Intestine, Small Intestine, and Stomach.
Based on End-user, the market was studied across Diagnostic Centers, Hospitals, and Research Institutes.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Capsule Endoscopy, Drug Delivery, and Patient Monitoring.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart Drugs & Pills Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Smart Drugs & Pills Market, including Acamp, Bio-Images Research Limited, Boston Scientific Corporation, CapsoVision, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Given Imaging, Inc., Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. KG, Medimetrics S.A. de C.V., MediSafe, Medtronic, Olympus Corporation, Pentax Medical Company, and Proteus Digital Health.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Smart Drugs & Pills Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Smart Drugs & Pills Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Smart Drugs & Pills Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart Drugs & Pills Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Smart Drugs & Pills Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Smart Drugs & Pills Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Smart Drugs & Pills Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increased preference for less complex and painful diagnostic examinations with minimally invasive surgeries
5.2.2. Increasing popularity of smart drug to achieve cognitive enhancement
5.2.3. Rise in prevalence of gastrointestinal disorders and colon cancer
5.2.4. Proactive approach to cure the potential illness
5.2.5. Technological advancements in capsule endoscopes
5.2.6. Increased R&D investments in developing smart pills
5.3.1. Ethical and social constraints
5.3.2. Potential health risk
5.4.1. Rise in technological advances pertaining to smart pills such as bioelectronics, availability of microprocessors, micro-cameras, miniaturization,
5.4.2. Rapid development in the smart drugs and pills development process
5.5.1. Stringent government regulations regarding the increased use of these devices
5.5.2. High cost associated with the ingestible sensors
6. Smart Drugs & Pills Market, by Target Area
6.3. Large Intestine
6.4. Small Intestine
7. Smart Drugs & Pills Market, by End-user
7.2. Diagnostic Centers
7.4. Research Institutes
8. Smart Drugs & Pills Market, by Application
8.2. Capsule Endoscopy
8.3. Drug Delivery
8.4. Patient Monitoring
9. Americas Smart Drugs & Pills Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Smart Drugs & Pills Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Drugs & Pills Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.2. Bio-Images Research Limited
13.3. Boston Scientific Corporation
13.4. CapsoVision, Inc.
13.5. Cerner Corporation
13.6. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
13.7. GE Healthcare
13.8. Given Imaging, Inc.
13.9. Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. KG
13.10. Medimetrics S.A. de C.V.
13.13. Olympus Corporation
13.14. Pentax Medical Company
13.15. Proteus Digital Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e432i8
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900