Dublin, Aug. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Smart Transportation Market by Types, by Application, by Geography and the Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart Transportation Market is driven by rapid urbanization, increasing government investment, adoption of IoT, and automation to improve technological optimization and prospects of environmental protections.
On the other hand, the huge capital investment required for the smart transportation systems will hinder the market growth. Growth in Mobility as a Solution (MaaS) leading to a decline in vehicle ownership and the introduction of smart Parking Management systems and Smart Ticketing Systems will create huge growth opportunities for the market.
- Rapid urbanizations
- Government Initiatives and PPP Models
- Adoption of IoT and Automation to enhance technological optimization
- Prospects of environmental protection
- Huge capital requirement
- Lack of standardized and Uniform Technologies
- The decline in Vehicle ownership with the growth of MaaS
- Smart Parking Management System and Smart Ticketing System
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the global Smart Transportation market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Impact of COVID-19 on the market
Key Topics Covered
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Smart Transportation Market, By Type
6.1 Advance Traffic Management System
6.2 Advance Traveller Information System
6.3 Electronic Toll Collection System
6.4 Advance Public Transportation System
6.5 Commercial Vehicle Operation
7 Global Smart Transportation Market, By Application
7.1 Fleet Management and Asset Monitoring
7.2 Traffic Monitoring
7.3 Collision Avoidance System
7.4 Traffic Signal Control System
7.5 Traffic Message Signs
7.6 Parking Availability System
7.7 Traffic Enforcement Cameras
8 Global Surgical Gowns Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.3 South America
8.4.5 Rest of Europe
8.5.5 Rest of APAC
8.6 Middle East and Africa
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 IGR Competitive Quadrants
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Competitive Scenario
9.3.1 Merger & Acquisition
9.3.2 Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
9.3.3 New Product Launch & Enhancement
9.3.4 Investment & Funding
10 Company Profiles
10.2 Cubic Corporation
10.3 DENSO Corporation
10.5 Efkon AG
10.7 flir Systems Inc.
10.9 Kapsch TrafficCom AG
10.11 Q-Free ASA
10.12 Siemens AG
10.13 Tomtom International B.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/th2zlc
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900