The automated food & beverage industry, fast-paced industrial automation, need for efficiency in logistics, and technology adoption in healthcare drive market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL SOFT ROBOTICS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06173892/?utm_source=GNW
Soft robotics is a specific robotics subfield that entails manufacturing robots from highly compliant materials similar to those in living organisms. It enables increased adaptability and flexibility for accomplishing tasks, and enhanced safety when working alongside humans.
Logistics robots automate the process of goods storage and movement, making their way through the supply chain.Also, they are often used in storage facilities and warehouses to organize and transport products.
This process is called intralogistics. In addition, they offer huge levels of uptime over manual labor, leading to major productivity gains and profitability.
On the other hand, autonomous robots bring innovations in logistics management and deliver substantial value.They improve the accuracy and speed of routine operations in manufacturing and warehousing, minimize the risk of injuries, and provide optimal services.
Thus, the need for efficiency and agility in logistics is one of the significant growth drivers of the global soft robotics market. However, the costs associated and hindrance in deployment due to technical complexities hamper the market growth.
The global soft robotics market growth evaluation includes the analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is set to garner the highest revenue share by 2028, given the fast-paced industrialization and modernization.
The market is a fairly contested space, comprising several companies ranging from big corporations to mid-sized domesticated manufacturers. Also, strategic decisions by companies like collaborations, investments, and product launches contribute to the competitive rivalry in the market, which is estimated to be high throughout the forecast period.
F&P Personal Robotics, Fanuc Corporation, Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc, Soft Robotics Inc, Cyberdyne Inc, etc., are among the key companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. CYBERDYNE INC
2. EKSO BIONICS HOLDINGS INC
3. F&P PERSONAL ROBOTICS
4. FANUC CORPORATION
5. FESTO AG
6. PIAB AB
7. QB ROBOTICS
8. REWALK ROBOTICS LTD
9. RIGHTHAND ROBOTICS INC
10. ROLLS-ROYCE HOLDINGS PLC
11. SOFT ROBOTICS INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06173892/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001