KEY FINDINGS The global soft tissue repair market is expected to garner a CAGR of 6. 13%, during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. The key market drivers include the increased prevalence of obesity, the rise in sports-related injuries, the growing incidence of soft tissue associated diseases, and the surging geriatric population.
New York, Sept. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL SOFT TISSUE REPAIR MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05973308/?utm_source=GNW
Soft tissues are characterized by tissues that connect, support, or surround other structures, organs, and parts of the body. They comprise fibrous tissues, ligaments, fascia, tendons, fat, nerves, synovial membranes, and blood vessels.
Soft tissue repair products are primarily used for breast reconstruction in breast cancer patients, hernia repair, cardiovascular operations, and other tissue surgeries.Thus, with the growing prevalence of such conditions, the demand for soft tissue repair products is anticipated to observe an advancing trend, across the forecast years.
For instance, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the predominant cause of death, worldwide, and account for more than 17 million fatalities, annually.CVDs are a group of heart and blood vessels’ disorders, including cerebrovascular disease, coronary heart disease, and rheumatic heart diseases.
Therefore, the rising prevalence of soft tissue associated diseases is attributed to market growth.
The geographical analysis of the global soft tissue repair market growth includes Europe, the Asia Pacific, North America, and the rest of the world.The Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region across the forecast years, due to the substantial capital funding in healthcare infrastructure, the growing geriatric population base, and the increasing cases of congenital heart diseases.
Moreover, the rise in traumatic injuries and musculoskeletal disorders also contribute to the region’s market growth.
The industrial rivalry is anticipated to remain high over the forecast period, because of the competitive pricing and the introduction of innovative technological products. Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are, Baxter International Inc, Allergan PLC (Lifecell Corporation), Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic PLC, and Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), among others.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ALLERGAN PLC (LIFECELL CORPORATION)
2. ATHERSYS INC
3. BARD PERIPHERAL VASCULAR INC (CR BARD)
4. BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC
5. BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY (BD)
6. BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
7. CRYOLIFE INC
8. JOHNSON & JOHNSON
9. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES CORPORATION
10. MEDTRONIC PLC
11. ORGANOGENESIS INC
12. STRYKER CORPORATION
13. ZIMMER BIOMET INC
14. SMITH & NEPHEW PLC
15. WL GORE AND ASSOCIATES
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05973308/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001