Dublin, Nov. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Solid State Lighting System Application Market Research Report by Technology, Vertical, End-user, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Solid State Lighting System Application Market size was estimated at USD 20.82 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 22.56 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.70% reaching USD 34.35 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Solid State Lighting System Application to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the market was studied across Light-Emitting Diode (LED), Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLED), and Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes (PLED).
Based on Vertical, the market was studied across Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
Based on End-user, the market was studied across Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Solid State Lighting System Application Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Solid State Lighting System Application Market, including Aixtron SE, Automotive Lighting LLC, Bridgelux Inc., Bright Light Systems Inc., Data Display Products Inc., Energy Focus Inc., GE Lighting, Intematix Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nichia Group, Osram Licht Group, Panasonic Corporation, Royal Philips Electronics, Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd., and Toshiba Lighting Products.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Solid State Lighting System Application Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Solid State Lighting System Application Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Solid State Lighting System Application Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Solid State Lighting System Application Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Solid State Lighting System Application Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Solid State Lighting System Application Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Solid State Lighting System Application Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing demand for eco-friendly and energy-saving lighting technology
5.2.2. Ban on energy-inefficient lighting products such as incandescent and halogen bulbs majorly in the U.S., Germany, France, and UK
5.2.3. Technological developments in the lighting industry
5.3.1. Higher costs in comparison to incandescent lamps
5.4.1. Favorable government initiatives towards reducing the cost associated with the technology
5.4.2. Increasing opportunities with huge investment within the industry
5.4.3. Increasing applications horticulture and healthcare
5.5.1. Inefficiency of solid-state lighting in heat-sensitive applications along with short illumination
6. Solid State Lighting System Application Market, by Technology
6.2. Light-Emitting Diode (LED)
6.3. Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLED)
6.4. Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes (PLED)
7. Solid State Lighting System Application Market, by Vertical
7.3. Consumer Electronics
7.5. Media & Entertainment
8. Solid State Lighting System Application Market, by End-user
9. Americas Solid State Lighting System Application Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Solid State Lighting System Application Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Solid State Lighting System Application Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Aixtron SE
13.2. Automotive Lighting LLC
13.3. Bridgelux Inc.
13.4. Bright Light Systems Inc.
13.5. Data Display Products Inc.
13.6. Energy Focus Inc.
13.7. GE Lighting
13.8. Intematix Corporation
13.9. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
13.10. Nichia Group
13.11. Osram Licht Group
13.12. Panasonic Corporation
13.13. Royal Philips Electronics
13.14. Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd.
13.15. Toshiba Lighting Products
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jzvggx
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900