KEY FINDINGS The global stem cell market is evaluated to grow with a CAGR of 7. 82%, during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Primary factors driving the market growth include the rising demand for stem cells in regenerative medicine, growing awareness about umbilical cord stem cells, surging research and development investments in stem cell therapies and research, and technological advancements.
New York, Nov. 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL STEM CELL MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05478235/?utm_source=GNW
Stem cells possess remarkable potential, in terms of promoting wound repaid in a paracrine manner and cutaneous tissue regeneration.As mesenchymal stem cells, numerous cell types, embryonic stem cells, epithelial stem cells, resident tissue stem cells, hematopoietic stem cells, and adipose-derived stem cells are presently under extensive investigation.
As a result, this is likely to contribute to the significant growth of the stem cell market.
Umbilical cord stem cells as a non-invasive and efficacious alternative source of hematopoietic stem cells are gaining added awareness and prevalence.They are primarily utilized for treating a varied range of blood-, metabolic-, bone-, and immune system-related disorders and diseases.
Moreover, the knowledge regarding the importance of the umbilical cord, as well as its applications, especially across developed markets, is steadily increasing.
The global stem cell market growth analysis includes the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world.The Asia Pacific observes an increased incidence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, in addition to growing medical tourism in developing nations like India and China, as well as improved economic stability.
As a result, the region is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market for stem cells.
Since stem cells play a crucial role in toxicology studies and drug discovery, the intensity towards optimizing the technical strength for stem cells is continually growing.This factor is also crucial in bolstering the growth of the companies operating in the market.
Hence, the degree of competitive rivalry is anticipated to increase further, and remain high, over the forecast period. The market’s key players include, Corning Inc, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), GE Healthcare, Smith & Nephew PLC, Qiagen NV, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ALLCELLS LLC
2. BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY (BD)
3. CORNING INC
4. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS
5. GE HEALTHCARE
6. INTERNATIONAL STEM CELL CORP
7. MERCK KGAA (SIGMA ALDRICH)
8. MILTENYI BIOTEC
9. PLURISTEM THERAPEUTICS INC
10. QIAGEN NV
11. SMITH & NEPHEW PLC
12. STEMCELL TECHNOLOGIES
13. STRYKER CORPORATION
14. TAKARA HOLDINGS INC
15. THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05478235/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001