Global Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software, and Services), By Component (Remote Terminal Unit, Programmable Logic Controllers, Human Machine Interface, Communication System), By Type (First Generation, Second Generation, Third Generation, Fourth Generation), By Application (Manufacturing, Energy & Utility, Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petrochemicals, Transportation, Telecom and Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
New York, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Market, By Offering, By Component, By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06131108/?utm_source=GNW
Global supervisory control and data acquisition market is expected to grow at a significant rate in the forecast period. Growing adoption of Industry 4.0 solutions around the globe to increase the efficiency and overall production in the industries is the major driver for the growth of the supervisory control and data acquisition market in the next five years. For the efficient management of the process industry, the industries are preferring industrial mobility solutions which in turn is fueling the market growth. The growing demand for industrial robots and the rise in the need for the adoption of automation in the industries to reduce the chances of human errors and improve the accuracy of the volume production is contributing significantly to the market supervisory control and data acquisition market growth. The increase in the demand for wireless sensor networks across various prominent industry verticals such as water & wastewater treatment plants, pharmaceuticals, and oil & gas is creating lucrative opportunities for market growth in the forecast period.
Global supervisory control and data acquisition market is segmented based on the offering, component, type, application, regional distribution, and company.Based on the regional analysis, the Asia-pacific region is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period, 2022-2026.
The presence of major market players in the region coupled with high demand for automation from various industry verticals is the driving factor for the market growth.The surge in the necessity for high-quality products along with the increase in the production rates is paving the way for the growth of the market.
The presence of a large population pool in the region and rapid infrastructural growth and industrial developments along with high demand from water & wastewater plants is fostering the growth of the market in the next five years.
The major players operating in the global supervisory control and data acquisition market are IBM Corporation, Omron Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Rockwell Automation Inc., Siemens AG, General Electric Company, Cisco Systems, Inc, ABB Ltd., Alstom SA, Honeywell International Inc., among others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth of the market size of global supervisory control and data acquisition market from 2016 to 2019.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of global supervisory control and data acquisition market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
• To classify and forecast global supervisory control and data acquisition market based on offering, component, type, application, regional distribution, and company.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the global supervisory control and data acquisition.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global supervisory control and data acquisition market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global supervisory control and data acquisition market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global supervisory control and data acquisition market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global supervisory control and data acquisition market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of service providers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the service providers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of global supervisory control and data acquisition market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition service provider companies
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums, and alliances related to supervisory control and data acquisition market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global supervisory control and data acquisition market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Market, By Offering:
• Global Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Market, By Component:
o Remote Terminal Unit
o Programmable Logic Controllers
o Human Machine Interface
o Communication System
• Global Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Market, By Type:
o First Generation
o Second Generation
o Third Generation
o Fourth Generation
• Global Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Market, By Application:
o Energy & Utility
o Oil & Gas
o Chemical & Petrochemicals
• Global Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Market, By Region:
o North America
o South America
o Middle East & Africa
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global supervisory control and data acquisition market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06131108/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001