Dublin, Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Surgical Microscopes Market Research Report by Application, by End User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Surgical Microscopes Market size was estimated at USD 853.15 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 948.41 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 11.50% to reach USD 1,639.77 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Surgical Microscopes to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Application, the Surgical Microscopes Market was studied across Dentistry, Documentation, Ent Surgery, Gynecology and Urology, Neuro and Spine Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Based on Type, the Surgical Microscopes Market was studied across Ceiling Mounted, On Casters, Table Top, and Wall Mounted.
Based on End User, the Surgical Microscopes Market was studied across Hospitals and Outpatient Facilities.
Based on Region, the Surgical Microscopes Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Surgical Microscopes Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Surgical Microscopes Market, including Canon U.S.A., Inc., Dynarex Corporation, Leica Microsystems Inc., Medical Device Depot, Inc., Motic Instruments Inc, Nikon Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Omax, OPTRONICS, Prescott's Inc., Truex Machine Co., Inc., United Scope LLC, and Zeiss Industrial Metrology.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Surgical Microscopes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Surgical Microscopes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Surgical Microscopes Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Surgical Microscopes Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Surgical Microscopes Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Surgical Microscopes Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Surgical Microscopes Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Rise in geriatric population and burden of chronic diseases
188.8.131.52. Increasing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries
184.108.40.206. Increasing use of fluorescence image-guided surgery (FIGS)
220.127.116.11. High cost of surgical microscopes
18.104.22.168. Increasing technological advancement in surgical microscopes
22.214.171.124. Broadened application of operating microscopes
126.96.36.199. Lack of technical professionals for its operations
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Surgical Microscopes Market, by Application
6.4. Ent Surgery
6.5. Gynecology and Urology
6.6. Neuro and Spine Surgery
6.9. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
7. Surgical Microscopes Market, by Type
7.2. Ceiling Mounted
7.3. On Casters
7.4. Table Top
7.5. Wall Mounted
8. Surgical Microscopes Market, by End User
8.3. Outpatient Facilities
9. Americas Surgical Microscopes Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Surgical Microscopes Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Surgical Microscopes Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Canon U.S.A., Inc.
13.2. Dynarex Corporation
13.3. Leica Microsystems Inc.
13.4. Medical Device Depot, Inc.
13.5. Motic Instruments Inc
13.6. Nikon Corporation
13.7. Olympus Corporation
13.10. Prescott's Inc.
13.11. Truex Machine Co., Inc.
13.12. United Scope LLC
13.13. Zeiss Industrial Metrology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tm88d2
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900