Dublin, Sept. 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Textile Auxiliaries Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global textile auxiliaries market to grow with a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period from 2020-2026.
The report on the global textile auxiliaries market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The study on textile auxiliaries market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on textile auxiliaries market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global textile auxiliaries market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global textile auxiliaries market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Rising applications of textile auxiliaries in the construction sector
Rise in the disposable income of people
Growing popularity of technical textiles
Strict environmental regulations and toxic waste production
Rising research and development
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the textile auxiliaries market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the textile auxiliaries market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global textile auxiliaries market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Textile Auxiliaries Market Highlights
2.2. Textile Auxiliaries Market Projection
2.3. Textile Auxiliaries Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Textile Auxiliaries Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Textile Auxiliaries Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Textile Auxiliaries Market
4. Textile Auxiliaries Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Textile Auxiliaries Market by Product
5.1. Finishing Agents
5.2. Dyeing and Printing Agents
5.3. Spin Finish
5.4. Knitting and Weaving
5.5. Other Auxiliaries
6. Global Textile Auxiliaries Market by Application
6.1. Home Furnishing
6.1.2. Carpets and Rugs
6.1.3. Other Home Furnishings
6.2. Technical Textiles
6.2.4. Other Technical Textiles
6.5. Industrial Textiles
7. Global Textile Auxiliaries Market by Region 2020-2026
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Textile Auxiliaries Market by Product
7.1.2. North America Textile Auxiliaries Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Textile Auxiliaries Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Textile Auxiliaries Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.2. The Dow Chemicals Company
8.2.3. Solvay S.A.
8.2.4. Huntsman International LLC
8.2.5. Fineotex Chemical Ltd.
8.2.6. Evonik Industries AG
8.2.7. Croda International Plc
8.2.8. Camex Ltd.
8.2.9. OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
8.2.10. The Lubrizol Corporation
8.2.11. Other companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/68w4qy
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900