Global Thermal Scanners Market By Type (Portable Vs Fixed), By Wavelength (LWIR, MWIR, SWIR), By Technology (Cooled Vs Uncooled), By Application (Thermography, Security & Surveillance, Search & Rescue, Others), By End User (Industrial, Commercial, Aerospace & Defence, Healthcare, Others), By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025
New York, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Thermal Scanners Market By Type, By Wavelength, By Technology, By Application, By End User, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916810/?utm_source=GNW
Global thermal scanners market was valued at USD 3,516.25 Million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 8.27% during the forecast period. The global thermal scanners market is driven by the increasing product requirement at airports so that people having coronavirus can be scanned easily. Moreover, growing awareness regarding the use of thermal scanners is anticipated to positively impact the growth of market during the forecast years. Also, surging utilization of such thermal scanners in automotive sector is further expected to bolster the growth of market over the next few years.
The global thermal scanners market is segmented based on type, wavelength, technology, application, end user, company and region.Based on type, the market can be categorized into portable and fixed.
Out of which, the fixed type segment dominated the market in terms of largest market share during the forecast period and is expected to maintain its leading position the market during forecast period as well.This can be ascribed to growing adoption of thermal scanners in industrial as well as commercial sectors.
In addition to this, recent outbreak of coronavirus has led to increased demand for fixed-mounted thermal scanners at airports and at other crowded areas such as train stations, factories, and commercial buildings, which is further boosting the growth of the segment across the globe.In terms of technology, the market is fragmented into cooled and uncooled.
Out of which, the uncooled technology is dominating the market on account of certain advantages it offers such as such as better penetration in environmental conditions including dust, fog, and smoke and fewer mobile parts. Moreover, its low maintenance cost is further boosting the growth of the segment. Based on end-user, the market is segmented into industrial, commercial, aerospace & defence, healthcare, and others. Out of which, the aerospace & defence segment is dominating the market with more than 30% market share. Thermal scanners are widely used by this industry as they are effective in measuring the temperature.
Major players operating in the global thermal scanners market include FLIR Systems, Inc., Fortive Corporation (Fluke Corporation), Leonardo S.P.A., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd., Axis Communications AB, Optotherm, Inc., Seek Thermal Inc., Thermoteknix Systems LTD., 3M Company (3M Scott Fire & Safety), COX, HGH Systèmes Infrarouges SAS, Xenics NV, Infratec GmbH, AMETEK Land and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions, partnership, agreements, and new developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and estimate the market size of global thermal scanners market from 2015 to 2018.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of global thermal scanners market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
• To classify and forecast global thermal scanners market based on type, wavelength, technology, application, end user, company and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the global thermal scanners market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global thermal scanners market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global thermal scanners market.
• To conduct pricing analysis for global thermal scanners market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global thermal scanners market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global thermal scanners market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of global thermal scanners market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Thermal scanners manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to thermal scanners
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global thermal scanners market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Thermal Scanners Market, By Type:
• Global Thermal Scanners Market, By Wavelength:
• Global Thermal Scanners Market, By Technology:
• Global Thermal Scanners Market, By Application:
o Security & Surveillance
o Search & Rescue
• Global Thermal Scanners Market, By End User:
o Aerospace & Defense
• Global Thermal Scanners Market, By Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global thermal scanners market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916810/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001