during and it is expected to reach USD 7. 3 billion by 2027 from USD 5. 3 billion in 2022, during the forecast period. The expansion of this market is majorly due to rising prevalence of neoplastic cases as well as high demand of oncology screening, However, Lack of skilled professionals is one of the challenge for which may inhibit the growth of this market.
New York, July 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Tissue Diagnostics Market by Product, Technology, Disease, End User - Global Forecast to 2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05206184/?utm_source=GNW
The Slide-Staining Systems in instruments is projected to grow at CAGR of 7.4% from 2022 to 2027
Based on the product, the tissue diagnostics market is classified into tissue diagnostics consumables (Antibodies, Kits, Reagents, Probes) and tissue diagnostics Instruments (Slide-staining Systems, Scanners, Tissue-processing Systems, Other Instruments). The growth of this market is majorly driven by the factors such as benefits of automation, the greater capacity of slide staining systems, and the elimination of manual errors, and delivering high throughput staining capabilities for histology laboratories.
Asia Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
In this report, the tissue diagnostics market is segmented into four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily driven by the economic growth in the countries of this region, large population base, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, the rising standard of living, growing demand for quality medical care, increasing healthcare spending, increasing government initiatives, and rising awareness regarding the use of tissue diagnostic tests
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews, by company type, designation, and region:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 (32%) , Tier 2 (44%), and Tier 3 (24%)
• By Designation: C-level (30%), Director-level (34%), and Others (36%)
• By Region: North America (40%), Europe (28%), AsiaPacific (20%), and Rest of the World(12%)
List of Companies Profiled in the Report
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland)
• Danaher Corporation (US)
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc (US)
• Abbott (US)
• Agilent Technologies Inc. (US)
• Merck KGAA (Germany)
• SAKURA FINETEK JAPAN CO., LTD (Japan)
• Abcam Plc. (UK)
• Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) (US)
• Bio SB (US)
• Biogenix (US)
• Cell Signaling Technology, Inc (US)
• Histo-Line Laboratories (Italy)
• SLEE Medical GMBH (Germany)
• Hologic Inc. (US).
• Jinhua YIDI Medical Appliance Co. Ltd (China)
• MEDITE MEDICAL GMBH (Germany)
• Cellpath Ltd (UK)
• Amos scientific Pty Ltd (Australia)
• Dipath S.P.A (Italy)
• KFBIO KONFOONG BIOINFORMATION TECH CO
• LTD (China), Diagnostic BioSystems Inc. (US)
• 3DHISTECH LTD (Hungary)
• RWD LIFE SCIENCE CO., LTD. (China)
• Dakewe Biotech Co., Ltd. (China)
This report studies the tissue diagnostics market based on product, and region.The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting the market growth.
It evaluates the opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.The report also studies micromarkets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total tissue diagnostics market.
The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to five major regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on tissue diagnostics products offered by the top 25 players in the tissue diagnostics market. The report analyzes the tissue diagnostics market by product, and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various securement devices across key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the tissue diagnostics market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the tissue diagnostics market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05206184/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001