Executive Summary Global Toy Market was valued at USD 93. 63 Billion in the year 2020. During the year 2020 and continuing into 2021, the world has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
New York, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Toy Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Product Type, By Age, By Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country: Market Insights, COVID-19 Implications, Competition and Forecast (2021-2026)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06131780/?utm_source=GNW
Although the brick and mortar retail market has seen disruptions because of continued lockdowns, the toy market witnessed positivity in the growth rate because of growth in e-commerce, and in particular, sales of games with children largely spending their time in households.
Toys play a crucial role in the growth and development of the children and also plays a vital importance in brain development as toys aid in acquiring logical and reasoning skills, helps in gaining spatial reasoning along with logical skills. Playing with toys and board games also assists children in learning as well as building social and communication skills.
The rise in demand for strategy-based and educational based toys among the children propels the growth of the toys market. In addition, the Chinese government has relaxed its decades-old one-child policy and adopted ‘three child policy’ to address the challenge of an ageing population. Thus, the number of kids is expected to increase in the upcoming years thus positively impacting toys market growth.
Companies are focusing on establishing partnerships with different marketing agencies and the popular social media influencers related to the kids’ content to build their strong brand image. This helps them in driving their revenues from gaming items. For instance, in September 2020, Zuru, a Chinese game maker, partnered with Fanbyted, a U.K. based digital marketing agency, to improve its brand image among U.K. consumers. Additionally, the growing popularity of multi-coloured toy items among pre-school children is further likely to fuel this market growth.
Scope of the Report
• The report presents the analysis of Toy Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyses Toy Market By Value.
• The report analyses Toy Market By Product Type (Games and Puzzles, Infant and pre-school toys, Construction Toys, Dolls and Accessories, Outdoor and Sports Toys, Others)
• The report further assesses the Toy Market By Age (0-8 years, 8-15 years, 15 years and above)
• The report further assesses the Toy Market By Distribution Channel (E-commerce, Supermarket, Traditional Stores, Departmental Stores, Others)
• The Global Toy market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe and Asia Pacific) and By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, China, Japan, India, and South Korea)
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of Major Recent Innovations. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Region, By Product Type, By Age and By Distribution Channel. Additionally, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The companies analysed in the report include LEGO Group, Mattel Inc., Hasbro, Bandai Namco, VTech, Clementoni, Goliath Games, Playmobil, Tomy, Ravensburger, Thames & Kosmos.
Key Target Audience
• Toy Manufacturing Companies
• Trader, Importers and Exporters
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Investment Banks and Equity Firms
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06131780/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001