The initiatives by regulatory bodies for enhanced food safety, increasing food product recalls & contamination cases, and consumer concerns regarding food safety propel market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, June 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL TRACK & TRACE IN FOOD & BEVERAGE MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06284319/?utm_source=GNW
Track & trace solution is a comprehensive food safety & traceability system that makes information available along the entire food supply chain.The quality and freshness of a product are the deciding factors that can break or make a business in the food industry.
The failure to follow safety protocols will result in a dissatisfied outcome, resulting in the loss of income and consumer, or even injury or sickness.Additionally, there is potential damage to the company’s brand and reputation.
Such aspects contribute to food recalls.
According to a Public Interest Research Group report, food recalls due to different microbes, salmonella and E. coli, rose by 10% between 2013 and 2018. Such factors can hamper the client dependability and incomes, and increase notoriety for food & beverage cultivators, retailers, processors, and makers. As a result, there is a growing need for track & trace in food & beverage. However, the global market growth is restrained by the lack of basic structure in developing countries and the expenses involved in traceability systems.
The global track & trace in food & beverage market growth analysis includes the geographical evaluation of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the global market, accredited to the stringent regulations for implementing serialization, growing number of packaging-related product recalls, and rising focus on brand protection.
The high market rivalry is attributed to the advent of low-cost products, consistent patent expirations, consistent patent expirations, counterfeit drugs, generics, etc., restricting the revenue of the European and US pharmaceutical giants. Some of the prominent firms in the market include Optel Group, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Siemens AG, Inexto, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ADENTS (ANTARES VISION)
2. ANTARES VISION SPA
3. CH ROBINSON
5. HCL TECHNOLOGIES
7. KORBER AG
8. MAREL A
9. OPTEL GROUP
10. RFXCEL CORPORATION (ANTARES VISION)
11. SIEMENS AG
12. TRACE FOOD
13. TRACEX TECHNOLOGIES
15. ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06284319/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001