Dublin, Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Transdermal Skin Patches Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the transdermal skin patches? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The transdermal skin patches market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider transdermal skin patches market, and compares it with other markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary - The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
2. Report Structure - This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
3. Introduction - The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography, segmentation by product, segmentation by type and segmentation by application.
4. Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the transdermal skin patches market. This chapter also defines and describes goods and related services covered in the report.
5. Trends and Strategies - This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global transdermal skin patches market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
6. Impact of COVID-19 - This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the transdermal skin patches market.
7. Global Market Size and Growth - This section contains the global historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
8. Regional Analysis - This section contains the historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
9. Segmentation - This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
10. Global Macro Comparison - The global transdermal skin patches market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Transdermal Skin Patches market size, percentage of GDP, and average Transdermal Skin Patches market expenditure.
11. Regional Market Size and Growth - This section contains the region's market size (2020), historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies.
12. Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global transdermal skin patches market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
13. Key Mergers and Acquisitions - This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
14. Market Opportunities and Strategies - This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
15. Conclusions and Recommendations - This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for biologics companies in terms of product offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Viatris Inc.)
The 3M Company
Luye Pharma Group Ltd.
Henan Lingrui Pharmaceutical
Purdue Pharma L.P.
Access Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Rusan Pharma (India)
Johnson & Johnson
Beijing Tide Pharmaceutical
Dr Reddy's Laboratories
Luye Pharma Group
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Echo Therapeutics Inc.
Antares Pharmaceutical Ltd.
Becton Dickinson Company
Eli Lily and Company
West Pharmaceutical Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h236un
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900