KEY FINDINGS The global UAV battery market is anticipated to surge with a 16. 32% CAGR during the forecasting years 2022 and 2030. Innovations in battery technology, surging demand for UAVs across various applications, the need for increased payload & flight time, and significant R&D investments in drones & adjacent industries are propelling the market growth.
New York, Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL UAV BATTERY MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06311030/?utm_source=GNW
UAVs were first developed for military usage, but they are now used for various purposes, like product delivery, defense, surveillance, precision farming, infrastructure inspection, photography, etc.Factors affecting a UAV’s battery selection include charging time, activation, longevity, and cost.
Extensive voltage and load needs, such as processors, propulsion systems, and sensors, may vary in a conventional UAV.
Furthermore, commercial drones significantly influence applications that benefit from their capacity to quickly and affordably collect localized visual data. Construction, inventory, agriculture, and transportation management are a few industries that already profit from low-cost aerial surveillance systems and support the growing demand for UAV batteries.
The global UAV battery market growth evaluation covers the assessment of Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in terms of revenue, owing to the extensive demand for UAV applications, innovative battery technologies, and huge R&D investments.
Although the market for UAV batteries is starting to expand, there is fierce competition among the sector players.However, the major market participants have decades of combined expertise.
In terms of technological advancements, established players are also anticipated to strengthen their position in the market.Moreover, due to the complexity of the battery understudy, a significant amount of money is invested in R&D.
Hence, the threat of new entrants is moderate.
Leading players like Plug Power, Intelligent Energy, HES Energy Systems, etc., operate the global UAV battery market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
2. EAGLE-PICHER TECHNOLOGIES
4. HES ENERGY SYSTEMS
5. INTELLIGENT ENERGY
6. INVENTUS POWER
7. PLUG POWER
8. RRC POWER SOLUTIONS
9. SHENZHEN GREPOW BATTERY
10. SION POWER
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06311030/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001