KEY FINDINGS The global uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 3. 66% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The market growth is propelled by an increase in demand for energy storage systems, the emerging trend of the Internet of Things (IoT) & smart buildings, innovations in uninterruptible power supply (UPS), and the growing number of data centers.
New York, June 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY (UPS) MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06285568/?utm_source=GNW
Using an uninterruptible power supply has become an energy-efficient solution in high-tech buildings, particularly when configured in distributed DC mode and integrated with complementary power quality measures. There has been a significant demand for advanced uninterruptible power supply products from the smart buildings sector.
New technologies such as custom power devices based on electronic power concepts have been developed in recent years to protect against power quality problems.Implementing double-conversion uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems has become highly popular in data centers and digital offices as they offer protection to their critical loads from the complete range of mains electrical supply problems.
Also, market players across the globe are developing and launching a range of technologically advanced and innovative products catering to the requirements of their end-user customers.
The global uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market evaluation entails the assessment of Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is estimated to surge with the highest CAGR by 2030, owing to network and IT infrastructure investments and the launch of inexpensive and high-quality power technology.
Many large market players in different regions in the uninterruptible power supply (UPS) industry facilitate a high level of market competition among them as the industry is fragmented. Therefore, the intensity of competitive rivalry is expected to remain high over the forecast period.
Major market players operating in the global scenario include Delta Electronics Inc, ABB Ltd, Schneider Electric SE, Eaton Corporation PLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABB LTD
2. DELTA ELECTRONICS INC
3. EATON CORPORATION
4. EMERSON ELECTRIC CO
5. FUJI ELECTRIC CO LTD
6. GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
7. HITACHI LTD
8. HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES
10. LUMINOUS POWER TECHNOLOGIES
11. MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
12. NUMERIC POWER SYSTEMS LTD
13. PILLER GROUP GMBH
14. SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SE
15. TOSHIBA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06285568/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001