The rising adoption of UAVs for commercial use, high incidence of terrorism, and growing use of UAVs for aerial remote sensing promote market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) do not require the onboard presence of pilots.
New York, June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05478226/?utm_source=GNW
They comprise a ground control station, sensor payloads, and aircraft components.
They can be regulated by control equipment from the ground or onboard electronic equipment.
UAVs, as remote sensing platforms, is an essential means to acquire spatial data.Their advantages include cost-effective, real-time feeds, and high resolution.
They are a supplement of airborne remote sensing and space-borne remote sensing.They are vastly adopted for aerial remote sensing of geological disasters, flood disasters, land supervision, meteorology disaster, and surveying & mapping, etc.
Moreover, the use of UAVs for aerial remote sensings like video cameras, digital cameras, hyperspectral sensors, and laser scanners offer a vast range of applications.These include environmental and territorial data and monitoring of technological infrastructure and networks.
Such aspects have increased UAVs’ adoption as remote sensing platforms, which drives the overall UAV market growth. However, the lack of a skilled workforce, significant political acceptability concerns, and UAV regulatory policies & issues hinder the market growth.
The global unmanned aerial vehicle market growth evaluation includes the analysis of Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and Rest of World. North America is projected to dominate the global market due to the presence of a large number of companies and the growing defense expenditure.
The intense competitive rivalry is attributed to new product developments and increasing expansions. Aerovironment Inc, Elbit Systems Ltd, 3D Robotics Inc, BAE Systems Inc, Aeronautics Ltd, etc., are among the leading market players.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. 3D ROBOTICS INC
2. AEROVIRONMENT INC
3. AERONAUTICS LTD
4. BAE SYSTEMS INC
5. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD
6. GENERAL ATOMICS AERONAUTICAL SYSTEMS INC
7. ISRAEL AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES
8. LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
9. NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
10. PARROT SA
11. SAAB AB
12. SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO LTD
13. TEXTRON INC
14. THALES GROUP
15. THE BOEING COMPANY
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05478226/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001