Summary "Global Uranium Mining to 2025 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19" a comprehensive coverage on the global uranium industry. It provides historical and forecast data analysis on uranium production, production by country and prices.
New York, June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Uranium Mining to 2025 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06096420/?utm_source=GNW
The report also includes an extensive demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the global uranium industry. In addition, the report profiles major uranium producers, and information on the major active, planned and exploration projects.
Global production has been limited in recent years, mainly due to a sluggish uranium market, which was further impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic from early 2020. In 2020 global production of uranium fell by 9.2% to 49.7kt. The most significant declines were observed in Canada (43.9%) and Kazakhstan (14.6%) - globally, up to 60% of uranium originates from these two countries. In March 2020, Canada’s Cigar Lake mine, which accounts for 12-13% of global production, was suspended in order to contain the outbreak, with the suspension in place until September 2020. It then later suspended operations again in mid-December 2020 because of the increasing risks posed by the pandemic, before reopening the mine in April 2021. In April 2020, Kazakhstan also reduced activities for nearly four months at all uranium mines across the country. The pandemic also caused restrictions at other locations, including Australia, Namibia and South Africa. Gradually, however, towards the end of the third quarter, restrictions began to phase out, with several companies resuming production activities, thus partially reducing the overall impact.
- The report contains an overview of global uranium mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the global uranium mining industry.
- It provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production, production by country, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects.
Reasons to Buy
- Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of coronavirus on global uranium industry
- To gain an understanding of the global uranium mining industry, relevant driving factors
- To understand historical and forecast trend on global uranium production
- To gain an overview of the global nuclear power
- To identify key players in the global uranium mining industry
- To gain an understanding of major active, exploration and development projects
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06096420/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001