Several factors are estimated to contribute to the growth of the market. These include, increasing expenditure on healthcare, growing urinary disorder cases, rising R&D, rising online medium of sale, and the surging aging population.
New York, Sept. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL URINARY SELF-CATHETER MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05968474/?utm_source=GNW
Urinary self-catheter is utilized in spinal cord injuries, urinary incontinence, benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH), etc.It comprises two types of external catheters and intermittent catheters, available for both women and men.
The aging population is registering rapid growth across the globe. They are vulnerable to urological diseases like urinary tract infection, urinary retention, urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, etc. due to degeneration and decreased immunity. They are also susceptible to cancer, diabetes, cognitive impairment, stroke, mobility impairment, etc. These can result in urinary incontinence., which can be treated using catheters.
Growing healthcare expenditure influences the growth of several medical device sectors in the healthcare industry around the world.This is also set to increase the contribution of urinary self-catheter in the medical device market.
However, one of the major restraints of market growth remains the lack of awareness with regard to urological disorders, particularly in the underdeveloped and developing economies.
The geographical segmentation of the global urinary self-catheter market entails the assessment of Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and the rest of the world.North America was the major market, in terms of revenue, in 2019.
The presence of enhanced healthcare infrastructure and increased usage of urinary self-catheter systems contribute to the market growth aspects of the region.
The market encompasses several vendors offering a vast range of urinary self-catheters in the market. Some of the distinguished companies in the market include, Medtronic PLC, B Braun Melsungen AG, Convatec, Boston Scientific Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. B BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
2. BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
4. MEDTRONIC PLC
5. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED
6. MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES OF GEORGIA INC
7. HOLLISTER INC
8. COLOPLAST A/S
9. BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY (C.R. BARD)
10. ASID BONZ GMBH
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05968474/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001