Dublin, Jan. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Vacuum Interrupter Market Research Report by Contact Structure, Application, End-user, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Vacuum Interrupter Market size was estimated at USD 2,699.80 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 2,866.79 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.52% reaching USD 3,944.64 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Vacuum Interrupter to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Contact Structure, the market was studied across Axial Magnetic or Field Contact, Flat Contact, and Spiral Contact.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Generator Circuit-Breakers, High-Voltage Circuit-Breakers, and Medium-Voltage Circuit-Breakers.
Based on End-user, the market was studied across Industrial Plant, Mining Sector, Oil & Gas Sector, Transportation Sector, and Utilities Sector.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Vacuum Interrupter Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Vacuum Interrupter Market, including ABB Ltd, ACTOM, Avantha Group, Chengdu Xuguang Electronics Co., Ltd., Crompton Greaves Consumer Electric Limited, Eaton corporation, Kirloskar Electric Company, Kunshan GuoLi Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., LS ELECTRIC Co., Ltd., Megger Group, Meidensha Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, PRESAIR, Shaanxi Baoguang Vacuum Electric Device Company Limited, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, Udeyraj Electricals Private Limited, Vacuum Interrupters, Inc., Wuhan Feite Electric Co.,Ltd, Wuhan Feite Electric Company Limited, Yamuna Power & Infrastructure Ltd., and Zhiyue Group CO.LTD.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Vacuum Interrupter Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Vacuum Interrupter Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Vacuum Interrupter Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Vacuum Interrupter Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Vacuum Interrupter Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Vacuum Interrupter Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Vacuum Interrupter Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing rate of industrialization and urbanization
5.2.2. Expansion of transmission & distribution networks
5.2.3. Growing manufacturing industries in emerging economies
5.3.1. Lack of existing government policies specific to vacuum interrupters
5.4.1. Increasing investments in smart grid & power distribution in developing region
5.4.2. Demand for innovation of technologies that reduce energy losses in power generation and transmission
5.5.1. Availability of cheap & inferior quality products
6. Vacuum Interrupter Market, by Contact Structure
6.2. Axial Magnetic or Field Contact
6.3. Flat Contact
6.4. Spiral Contact
7. Vacuum Interrupter Market, by Application
7.2. Generator Circuit-Breakers
7.3. High-Voltage Circuit-Breakers
7.4. Medium-Voltage Circuit-Breakers
8. Vacuum Interrupter Market, by End-user
8.2. Industrial Plant
8.3. Mining Sector
8.4. Oil & Gas Sector
8.5. Transportation Sector
8.6. Utilities Sector
9. Americas Vacuum Interrupter Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Vacuum Interrupter Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Vacuum Interrupter Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. ABB Ltd.
13.3. Avantha Group
13.4. Chengdu Xuguang Electronics Co., Ltd.
13.5. Crompton Greaves Consumer Electric Limited
13.6. Eaton corporation
13.7. Kirloskar Electric Company
13.8. Kunshan GuoLi Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
13.9. LS ELECTRIC Co., Ltd.
13.10. Megger Group
13.11. Meidensha Corporation
13.12. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
13.14. Shaanxi Baoguang Vacuum Electric Device Company Limited
13.15. Siemens AG
13.16. Toshiba Corporation
13.17. Udeyraj Electricals Private Limited
13.18. Vacuum Interrupters, Inc.
13.19. Wuhan Feite Electric Co.,Ltd.
13.20. Wuhan Feite Electric Company Limited
13.21. Yamuna Power & Infrastructure Ltd.
13.22. Zhiyue Group CO.LTD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x9jlt4
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900