The market growth is attributed to military modernization programs, continual efforts in research & development, standardization of vetronics systems, and technological developments. MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, July 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL VETRONICS MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310398/?utm_source=GNW
Vetronics facilitates the integration of varied systems to optimize operations like vehicle health management, surveillance, navigation, and communication.Also, these systems include surveillance, navigation, vehicle electronic warfare, command & control, and communication.
Modern warfare shift is influenced by maintaining deterrence in the extensive arms race system, increased costs for cutting-edge weaponry, and asymmetric battlefields. Accordingly, there is an increasing need for resilient, efficient, and versatile combat skills.
The integrated, coordinated warfare considerably enhances the force efficiency by exploiting all-source data, providing accurate data to field commanders, preventing fire-friendly fatalities, and coordinating day/night operations in all weather conditions.For instance, one of the US Army’s top defense electronics equipment manufacturers’ interconnection systems of the new tanks facilitates the integration of tanks with wheeled armored vehicles equipped with standard vetronics.
This is to transform and collect battlefield sensor data into high-value combat and security services. As a result, technological development is one of the key growth drivers of the global vetronics market.
The global vetronics market growth assessment includes the evaluation of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.North America is the largest revenue-generating and fastest-growing region in the global market.
This is attributed to the government’s and military’s efforts to modernize the army and fleet, respectively.
The market rivalry is accredited to primary variables like affordability and timely servicing. L3Hariss Technologies, General Dynamics Corporation, Leonardo SpA, Thales Group, etc., are among the important companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. BAE SYSTEMS
3. GENERAL DYNAMICS CORPORATION
4. L3HARISS TECHNOLOGIES
5. LEONARDO SPA
6. LOCKHEED MARTIN
7. NORINCO - CHINA
8. NORTHROP GRUMMAN
9. RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES
10. RHEINMETALL AG
11. SAAB AB
12. THALES GROUP
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310398/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001