Summary Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VCM) capacity is expected to experience moderate growth over the next five years from 8. 23 mtpa in 2019 to 9. 03 mtpa by 2024. Around 4 planned and announced VAM plants are expected to come online, predominantly in Asia and the Europe over the upcoming years.
New York, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06007761/?utm_source=GNW
Shenghong Petrochemical Group Co Ltd, Ineos Ltd and BP Plc are the top three companies accounting for the planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer capacity outlook by region
- Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer capacity outlook by country
- Vinyl Acetate Monomer planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major Vinyl Acetate Monomer producers globally
- Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned and announced Vinyl Acetate Monomer plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global Vinyl Acetate Monomer industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of Vinyl Acetate Monomer capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06007761/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001