KEY FINDINGS The global VR in healthcare market is forecasted to register a CAGR of 30. 62% over the estimated years 2022 to 2030. The market’s growth is accredited to the increasing use of VR technology for training purposes, the rising aging population, the upgradation of technology in healthcare, growth in the number of VR-based start-ups, and improved expenditure on healthcare.
New York, May 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL VR IN HEALTHCARE MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916477/?utm_source=GNW
Virtual reality (VR) constitutes VR headsets and software that generate simulated environments for numerous applications.These include entertainment, gaming, education, simulation & training, healthcare, and others.
In the sphere of healthcare, virtual reality can be utilized for surgical procedures, education and training, diagnosis, and pain management, among other aspects. Furthermore, healthcare is also becoming one of the most crucial sectors that effectively use VR in present systems.
The increasing number of VR-based start-ups are set to play a pivotal role in augmenting the global VR in healthcare market.These primarily include DeepStream VR, MindMaze, zSpace, FundamentalVR, RealView Imaging, Surgical Theater, Augmedics, Vicarious Surgical, Firsthand, HITLab, Embodied Labs, KineQuantum, Oxford VR, Psious, EchoPixel, Medical Realities, and Limbix.
In addition, the rise in investments from the public and private sectors for the implementation of VR technology across various industry verticals further bolsters the market’s growth.
The global VR in healthcare market growth assessment entails the in-depth study of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.North America held the highest market share in 2021.
The regional market’s growth is facilitated by the research endeavors associated with novel technologies as well as the increasing healthcare expenditure in the United States and Canada.
Key contributors to the market generally attempt to augment their international reach by implementing different strategies like acquisitions with well-established organizations and end-users of the market.Therefore, the impact on the market is considered to be high.
Some of the top players operating in the market are Microsoft Corporation, General Electric, Sony Corporation, Alphabet Inc (Google), etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ALPHABET INC (GOOGLE)
2. APPLIEDVR INC
3. FIRSTHAND TECHNOLOGY INC
4. GENERAL ELECTRIC
5. KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV
6. MICROSOFT CORPORATION
7. ORCA HEALTH
8. SIEMENS AG
9. SONY CORPORATION
10. SYNCTHINK INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916477/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001