KEY FINDINGS The global warehouse robotics market is registered to grow with a CAGR of 13. 89% over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is facilitated by key drivers such as innovation in automation technologies, the growing number of stock-keeping units, increased precision owing to the use of robots, rising demand from the e-commerce sector, and improved efficiency of warehouse operations.
New York, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL WAREHOUSE ROBOTICS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067998/?utm_source=GNW
Warehouse robotics entails the use of robots, automated systems, as well as specialized software in order to perform diverse tasks, transport materials, and automate or streamline warehouse processes.Expanding commercial industries have resulted in the introduction of several technological innovations.
The developments are incorporated into the value chain to increase manufacturing and fulfill the customers’ growing demands.
Production units must complete a varied range of tasks within a short period through the swift deployment of machines and resources.Although repetitive tasks, including material handling, are primarily done by human workforces, the errands become monotonous and thus, decrease efficiency.
In addition, employees work at inconvenient locations in terms of the movement of materials.Consequently, this factor increases the chances of errors, capable of damaging products stored in warehouses.
Hence, the need for warehouse robotics observes a growing trend.
The global warehouse robotics market growth assessment includes a detailed study of the Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and Rest of World.The e-commerce industry in Asia-Pacific has observed significant growth, in addition to the increased demand for warehouses.
With a higher than average robotic density, South Korea, Japan, and China, are among the leading nations in robot manufacturing. Hence, on account of the above-mentioned factors, the Asia-Pacific is set to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period.
Numerous market incumbents, as well as new entrants, continue vying for market domination across the global warehouse robotics market.The market penetration is moderate.
However, it is anticipated to augment rapidly in the upcoming years, with increased adoption within the industrial and commercial segments.
Some of the prominent companies in the market are Honeywell International Inc, 6 River Systems, ABB Ltd, Amazon Robotics, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. 6 RIVER SYSTEMS LLC
2. ABB LTD
3. AMAZON ROBOTICS (AMAZON.COM INC)
4. ATS AUTOMATION TOOLING SYSTEMS INC
5. FETCH ROBOTICS INC
6. FANUC CORP
8. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC
9. IAM ROBOTICS
10. KUKA AG
11. OMRON CORP
12. ROCKWELL AUTOMATION
14. SSI SCHAEFER AG
15. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067998/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001