Dublin, Sept. 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Warehousing and Storage Services - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Warehousing and Storage Services Market is growing at a CAGR of 11.8% during the 2019 to 2027
Growth in e-commerce industry and increasing popularity of omnichannel are the major factors propelling market growth. However, the huge maintenance cost is hampering market growth.
Based on the type, the refrigerated warehousing and storage segment is likely to have a huge demand due to rising demand for frozen foods. Thus, to keep away from any harm to frozen or canned foods, these are the finest suitable option, thus growing the command of such a warehouse. Considering the demand for this market, companies are entering this segment to gain competitive advantage and develop their geographic presence. This development is expected to manipulate other vendors to get bigger their presence as well.
By geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the growing penetration of e-commerce and the rising purchasing power of the customers in the region.
Furthermore, India which is the second popular country in the world has a predominantly consumption-led economy. Consequently, companies are seeing this as a huge opportunity, and thus growing their presence in the country, thereby raising the command for this market.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company Profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Scope of the Report
- Bonded Warehouses
- Private Warehouses
- Public Warehouses
- General Warehousing and Storage
- Refrigerated Warehousing and Storage
- Farm Product Warehousing and Storage
- Specialized Warehousing And Storage
- Advanced Inventory-scanning Technologies
- Temperature and Humidity Control Systems
- Round-the-clock Security Monitoring
- Warehousing and Storage Software
End Users Covered:
- Consumer Goods
- Food and Beverage
- Pharma and Healthcare
- Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
- Acquisitions & Mergers
- New Product Launch
- SGS Group
- Swiss Approval International
- Bureau Veritas
- Intertek Group
- ALS Limited
- Alex Stewart International
- Alfred H Knight Group.
- CWM Survey & Inspection
- Camin Cargo Control.
- Peterson and Control Union
- Wakefield Inspection Services
- Aim Control Group
- Certispec Group
- Cargo Inspection Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q039lk
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900