The Gold is still bullish. However, the price is overbought and we could see a further drop towards W L3 and W L4 levels.
As we can see, Gold has made a lower low during the movement in the overbought zone. At this point we might see a drop towards lower levels. 1724 and 1708 are potential targets. If the price closes above 1757 we should see a continuation to the upside. 1724 is the weekly camarilla pivot and the strong support. Only below 1708 we should see a deeper retracement towards 1679.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Private Sector PMIs and Jobless Claims Put the EUR, GBP, and USD in Focus
- Price of Gold Fundamental Daily Forecast – Strong Manufacturing PMI Data Could Sink Prices
- US Stock Market Overview – Stock Rally Led by Energy; Oil Inventories Decline
- EUR/USD Daily Forecast – Euro Holds Near Critical Resistance as PMI figures improve
- US ‘Re-Opening Stocks’ Attracting Buyers; Amazon, Facebook Hit Record Highs
- Ethereum is more Stable than Bitcoin