The 2024 Grammys are almost here, and plenty of big names will be taking the stage to perform on music’s biggest night.
The live performances are always the highlight of any Grammys ceremony, and this year’s edition — airing Sunday, Feb. 4 at 8/7c on CBS and hosted once again by Trevor Noah — looks to be no exception, with today’s pop superstars and iconic acts from yesteryear both showing off their stuff. (The ceremony will also stream live on Paramount+ With Showtime and will be available on-demand the next day on Paramount+.)
More from TVLine
Read on to see who will be performing live at the 66th Annual Grammy Awards, and then hit the comments below to tell us who you’re most looking forward to seeing.
* Billie Eilish — nominated for six Grammys this year, including Record of the Year and Song of the Year for “What Was I Made For?” from the Barbie soundtrack.
* Miley Cyrus — nominated for six Grammys this year, including Album of the Year; sources tell TVLine she will sing “Flowers,” which is up for Best Pop Solo Performance
* U2 — 22-time Grammy winners, performing live from their acclaimed show at Las Vegas’ Sphere.
* Olivia Rodrigo — nominated for six Grammys this year, including Album of the Year for GUTS and Song of the Year and Record of the Year for “vampire.”
* Billy Joel — five-time Grammy winner, performing after announcing his first new single in decades, “Turn the Lights Back On.”
* SZA — nominated for nine Grammys this year (2024’s most nominated artist), including Album of the Year for SOS and Song of the Year and Performer of the Year for “Kill Bill.”
* Dua Lipa — nominated for two Grammys this year, including Song of the Year for “Dance the Night” from the Barbie soundtrack.
* Joni Mitchell — nine-time Grammy winner and performing at the Grammys for the first time ever, nominated this year for Best Folk Album for Joni Mitchell at Newport [Live].
* Travis Scott — nominated for a Grammy this year for Best Rap Album for Utopia.
* Luke Combs — nominated for a Grammy this year for Best Country Solo Performance for “Fast Car.”
* Burna Boy — nominated for four Grammys this year, including Best Global Music Album for I Told Them…
Best of TVLine