Report Scope:. In this report, the green hydrogen market is segmented based on technology, power source and region.The base year considered for analysis is 2021, while market estimates and forecasts are given for 2022 to 2027.
New York, Jan. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Green Hydrogen: Global Market Outlook" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06381941/?utm_source=GNW
The market estimates are only provided in terms of volume, that is, kilotons. The report provides an overview of the global green hydrogen market and analyzes market trends.
To ascertain the global market demand for green hydrogen, we have considered the production route, assuming demand and supply to remain the same for green hydrogen in 2021. Within the technology segment, we have analyzed only AWE and PEM due to their maturity as well as their potential for commercial utilization.
- A brief general outlook of the global green hydrogen market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of key market potential for intraocular lens, technological trends, opportunities, and gaps estimating the current and future demand for green hydrogen market and its subsegments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global green hydrogen market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on technology, end user, and region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of green hydrogen market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Holistic review of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and Russia-Ukraine war on the market for green hydrogen technologies
- Competitive landscape of this market featuring leading energy sector companies, their product portfolios, financial performances, and market share analysis based on recent segmental revenues
Green hydrogen, also referred to as renewable or clean hydrogen, is seen as vital for decarbonizing the economy. It is considered a significant future source of energy with massive potential.
Green hydrogen is also emerging as a key disruptor in bilateral energy relations as well as in international trade. Significant developments in the global hydrogen economy are likely to create considerable geopolitical as well as geoeconomic shifts, thereby leading to new interdependencies.
The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) estimates hydrogen will contribute nearly REDACTED% of worldwide energy use by 2050.Hydrogen is heading toward a renewable energy revolution due to the massive growth potential held by green hydrogen for attaining climate neutrality.
Green hydrogen has also been touted across various emission reduction plans at the UN Climate Conference as well as COP26, and as an effective means to decarbonize multiple sectors such as shipping, heavy industry, aviation, and others. Regional governments and industries have recognized hydrogen as a significant component of a net zero economy.
According to IEA, wider use of green hydrogen can prevent up to REDACTED tons of carbon dioxide otherwise discharged annually into the atmosphere by other processes based on fossil fuels. However, high production costs of green hydrogen are currently posing a threat to its wider adoption.
The production technologies associated with green hydrogen are observing a renewed wave of interest on account of broadening areas of application. Some of the emerging application areas of green hydrogen include power generation, refrigeration, heavy transportation, manufacturing processes in cement and steelmaking, fuel cells for electric vehicles, cleaning products, electricity grid stabilization, and green ammonia production.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06381941/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001