Report Scope: This report provides a detailed description of healthcare virtual assistants and the latest technologies in the market. The report includes market estimates for different types of healthcare virtual assistants.
New York, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06130443/?utm_source=GNW
The report also includes recent technological developments and assessments of product performance in the market.
Based on device type, the market for Healthcare Virtual Assistants is segmented into smart speakers and chatbots.
Based on technology, the market for Healthcare Virtual Assistants is segmented as automatic speech recognition, text-based, and text-to-speech.
Based on end users, the market for Healthcare Virtual Assistants is segmented into healthcare providers, healthcare payers, patients, and other end users (pharmacies, research organizations, etc.).
The report discusses the qualitative and quantitative factors influencing market growth. Market drivers, restraints, and opportunities are discussed in the report.
This report discusses some of the major drivers and restraints in the global market for Healthcare Virtual Assistants, as well as the competition and the key players’ strategies and performances.The discussion is focused on the major market players, trends in product launches, collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions.
The report also includes company profiles of major vendors including company overview, key product offerings, financial statistics and recent developments. The report provides insights on market shares and upcoming regional demand for healthcare virtual assistants.
Some of the major market players discussed in the report are Nuance Communications Inc., Amazon, Verint Systems Inc., Infermedica, Sensely Inc., and ADA Digital Health. For market estimates, data have been provided for the 2019 as the base year, with forecasts for 2021 through 2026. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 47 tables
- An overview of the global market for healthcare virtual assistants
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2021 with projection of CAGR through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for healthcare virtual assistant by product, technology, end user, and region
- Identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes within the industry and detailed analysis of the current market trends, and market forecast
- Detailed description of artificial intelligence and machine learning in healthcare; information on AI-powered chatbots and healthcare chatbots; and coverage of robot-assisted surgery and its advantages
- An overview of intelligent virtual assistants, their key benefits, key features and latest trends, and discussion on potential issues with intelligent virtual assistant software
- Details about cybersecurity applications of AI in healthcare, and discussion on emerging concerns over the security of patient data and major advantages like providing budget-friendly solutions for healthcare organizations processes
- Insights into regulatory aspects such as health insurance portability and accountability act of 1996 (HIPAA) and HITRUST CSF compliance
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies Amazon.com Inc., Babylon, eGain Corp., HealthTap Inc., Microsoft Corp., and Sensely Inc.
The global market for healthcare virtual assistants was worth $REDACTED in 2020.The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED% to reach $REDACTED by 2026.
The rising number of smartphone users and the increasing use of healthcare applications across the globe is one of the key factors driving the market for Healthcare Virtual Assistants. The rising demand for superior healthcare delivery and the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are some of the key factors that can be attributed to the growth of the market.
Reasons for Doing This Study
The COVID-19 outbreak has put enormous stress on the healthcare sector globally.With no established treatment, an exponential increase in cases, reduced resources and susceptibility of medical staff to catching the virus, the industry found itself striving to handle the crises.
In this scenario, intelligent virtual assistants (IVA) in healthcare emerged.The technology has helped in coping with the COVID-19 pandemic.
This study also highlights the potential growth of the market.The market players are thoroughly discussed.
The research will provide a detailed overview of the market players, market shares, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions and financials.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06130443/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001