DGAP-News: hep global GmbH / Key word(s): Issue of Debt
hep global GmbH: Public offering and private placement of the 6.5% Green Bond 2021/2026 start today
Güglingen, 29 April 2021 - The 6.5% Green Bond 2021/2026 (ISIN: DE000A3H3JV5) of hep global GmbH, an international specialist for the development, realization and operational management of photovoltaic projects as well as investment manager for solar funds through subsidiaries, can be subscribed from today. Interested private investors in Germany, Austria and Luxembourg can submit their subscription offer during the offer period from 29 April 2021 until 12 May 2021, 12 noon (subject to early closing) through their custodian bank via the subscription functionality "DirectPlace" of Deutsche Börse AG in the trading system XETRA. Institutional investors can subscribe directly via Quirin Privatbank AG in its function as bookrunner during the same period. Lewisfield Deutschland GmbH acts as financial advisor.
Approximately 75% of the issue proceeds are planned to be used to finance the acquisition of future photovoltaic projects in the early stage and active development phase. The remaining approximately 25% are intended for working capital for the development and expansion of hep.
Key data of the Green Bond 2021/2026
The securities will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under the Securities Act or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act.
This publication does not constitute a prospectus. The investment decision of interested investors with respect to the securities referred to in this publication should be made solely on the basis of the securities prospectus and the terms and conditions of the bonds prepared by the Issuer in connection with the public offering of these securities, which are each available for inspection free of charge on the Issuer's website at www.hep.global/green-bond.
This release contains forward-looking statements. These statements are based on the current views, expectations, assumptions and information of the management of hep global GmbH. Forward-looking statements should not be construed as a promise of future results and developments and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Various factors could cause actual future performance or events to differ materially from those described in these statements, and neither the Company nor any other person accepts any responsibility for the accuracy of the opinions expressed in this release or the underlying assumptions. The Company does not assume any obligations to update any forward-looking statements. Moreover, it should be noted that all forward looking statements only speak as of the date of this release and that the Company does not assume any obligation, except as required by law, to update any forward-looking statement or to conform any such statement to actual events or developments. The Company and its affiliates expressly disclaim any obligation or undertaking to update, review or revise any forward-looking statement contained in this release, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
29.04.2021 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
hep global GmbH
+49 (0)7135 93446 - 0
EQS News ID:
End of News
DGAP News Service