India Ambulance Services Market, By Transport Vehicle (Ground v/s Air), By Services (Emergency v/s Non-Emergency), By Service Operators (Hospital Based Service, Private Ambulance Service, Government Ambulance Service, Others), By Equipment Type (Advanced Life Support v/s Basic Life Support), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, FY2027
New York, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "India Ambulance Services Market, By Transport Vehicle, By Services, By Service Operators, By Equipment Type, By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, FY2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06131086/?utm_source=GNW
India ambulance services market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, FY2023-FY2027.Increase in number of road accidents and these accidents require immediate medical attention.
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Transport, Government of India stated that the frequency in road accidents is increasing day by day due to reckless driving or drunk driving or any other reasons.Also, the rise in number of deaths happened due to road accidents is creating the need for quick medical treatment.
Supportive government policies to boost the healthcare industry and reimbursement plans for availing healthcare services is fueling the growth of the market.Rise in medical tourism and development of infrastructure for healthcare facilities is accelerating the ambulance services market demand.
Cardiovascular diseases comprising of cardiac arrest, coronary artery disease, heart failure and stroke usually requires immediate medical attention and treatment as it is a leading cause of death and it expected to bolster the growth of the market.
India ambulance services market is segmented into transport vehicle, services, service operators, equipment type, regional distribution, and company.Based on equipment type, market is further bifurcated into advanced life support and basic life support.
Advanced life support services segment is expected to account for major market share for the forecast period.Increase in number of road accidents and prevalence of cardiovascular diseases among consumers is supporting the growth of the market.
Rise in awareness about life support services and presence of trained healthcare professionals to tackle any healthcare problems are the other significant contributing factors for high demand of ambulance services for the next five years.
The major players operating in the India ambulance services market are Ziqitza Health Care Limited, BVG India Ltd, PS Funeral & Ambulance Services Private Limited, Panchmukhi Air & Train Ambulance Services Pvt. Ltd., EMSOS Medical Pvt. Ltd., 24*7 Medical Service, Goodmans Rescue, Falcon Emergency, and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: FY2017-FY2020
Base Year: FY2021
Estimated Year: FY2022
Forecast Period: FY2023–FY2027
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth of the market size of India ambulance services market from FY2017 to FY2020.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of India ambulance services market from FY2021 to FY2027 and growth rate until FY2027.
• To classify and forecast India ambulance services market based on transport vehicle, services, service operators, equipment type, regional distribution, and company.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the India ambulance services market
• To identify drivers and challenges for India ambulance services market
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India ambulance services market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India ambulance services market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in India ambulance services market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of service providers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the service providers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of India ambulance services market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Ambulance services provider companies
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to ambulance services market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India ambulance services market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• India Ambulance Services Market, By Transport Vehicle:
• India Ambulance Services Market, By Services:
• India Ambulance Services Market, By Service Operators:
o Hospital Based Service
o Private Ambulance Service
o Government Ambulance Service
• India Ambulance Services Market, By Equipment Type:
o Advanced Life Support
o Basic Life Support
• India Ambulance Services Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India ambulance services market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06131086/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001