Forecasts by Product (Instrument, Reagents, Kits, and Consumables, Software and Services), by Type of Testing (Laboratory Testing and POC Testing), by Technology (Immunodiagnostics, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), DNA Sequencing And Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Clinical Microbiology, Other), by Application (COVID-19, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs), Hepatitis, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), Tuberculosis (TB), Influenza, Other), by End-user (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals and Clinics, Research Institutes, Home Care Settings, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Report 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377825/?utm_source=GNW
The Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Growing Prevalence of Infectious Diseases, And Shift in Focus from Centralized Laboratories to Decentralized POC Testing Are Driving the Market Growth
Growing prevalence of infectious diseases is anticipated to drive the growth of the infectious disease diagnostics market over the forecast period. For instance, on February 23, 2020, there were 76,936 reported cases in mainland China and 1,875 cases of coronavirus disease 2019 in locations outside mainland China and the number of associated deaths was 2,462.
According to The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), 37.7 million individuals were HIV positive in 2020, out of which 36 million were adults and 1.7 million were children between the ages of 0 and 14. Furthermore, more than half (53%) were females. 1.5 million new HIV cases were recorded in 2020 worldwide. Further, Hepatitis is a viral infection that results in liver inflammation. Hepatitis viruses come in five primary strains: A, B, C, D, and E. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), about 58 million individuals worldwide have chronic hepatitis C virus infection, and 1.5 million new infections occur each year.
According to WHO, After COVID-19, tuberculosis (TB) is the second most common infectious disease in the world and the thirteenth leading cause of death overall. As per WHO, 1.5 million deaths were caused due to TB in 2020 (including 214,000 people affected by HIV). WHO anticipated that 10 million individuals, including 1.1 million children, 3.3 million women, and 5.6 million men, would be affected by TB worldwide in 2020. All countries and age ranges are affected by TB. In addition, 30 countries with heavy TB burdens accounted for 86% of new TB cases in 2020. Two-thirds of the total is made up of eight countries, with India topping the list, then China, the Philippines, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, and South Africa.
Moreover, the growing prevalence of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) globally. For instance, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), HAIs alone in American hospitals are considered to be responsible for 1.7 million infections and 99,000 associated deaths per year. Of these infections, urinary tract infections make up 32% of all healthcare-acquired infections, followed by surgical site infections (22%), pneumonia (15%), and bloodstream infections (14%).
Growing prevalence of infectious diseases in developed and emerging nations will positively impact the growth of the infectious disease diagnostics market. The diagnosis and management of these diseases are key responsible factors for the rising number of prescriptions for diagnostic tests for infectious diseases. Large-scale population-based diagnostic testing is required for the prevention and control measures of COVID-19.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the infectious disease diagnostics market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the infectious disease diagnostics market?
• How will each infectious disease diagnostics submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each infectious disease diagnostics submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading infectious disease diagnostics markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the infectious disease diagnostics research projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2022 and 2032? What are the implications of infectious disease diagnostics projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the infectious disease diagnostics market?
• Where is the infectious disease diagnostics market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 32-page report provides 120 tables and 201 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising infectious disease diagnostics prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Reagents, Kits, and Consumables
• Software and Services
Type of Testing
• Laboratory Testing
• POC Testing
• Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Real-time PCR/qPCR
- Reverse Transcriptase PCR (RT-PCR)
- Multiplex PCR
• DNA Sequencing and Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
• Clinical Microbiology
• Other technologies
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
• Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs)
• Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
• Tuberculosis (TB)
• Other Infectious Diseases
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• Hospitals and Clinics
• Research Institutes
• Home Care Settings
• Other End Users
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 19 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Alere Inc.
• BioMérieux SA
• Becton, Dickinson and Company
• Cepheid, Inc.
• Chembio Diagnostic Systems
• Danaher Corporation
• DiaSorin S.p.A.
• Epitope Diagnostics
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche
• Hologic, Inc.
• Grifols S.A.
• Genetic Signatures Ltd.
• InBios International
• Meridian Bioscience
• Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc
• OraSure Technologies
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• Siemens Healthineers
• Sysmex Corporation
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Trinity Biotech Plc.
• Trivitron Healthcare
• Uniogen Oy
• Vela Diagnostics
• Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd
• Quidel Corporation.
Overall world revenue for Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$ 29,940.3 million in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032 report help you?
In summary, our 320+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for type and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for five regional and 19 key national markets – See forecasts for the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377825/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001