The insect repellent active ingredients market is estimated to be valued at USD 884 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 1,361 million by 2026, recording a CAGR of 9. 0%, in terms of value. The market is primarily driven by factors such as increasing demand and consumption of insect repellent products globally.
New York, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Insect Repellent Active Ingredients Market by Type, Concentration, Insect Type, End Application - Global Forecast to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06093877/?utm_source=GNW
North American region accounted for largest the market share in the insect repellent active ingredients market owing to the presence of households and livestock population and their growth. However, one of the restraining factors in the growth of the insect repellent active ingredients market is the straight rules and regulations on ingredients usage in insect repellents in different countries.
• By type, the picaridin segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on type, the picaridin segment is expected to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period.Picaridin is an effective repellent for flies, mosquitoes, chiggers, and ticks.
It is typically effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito, which can transmit the Zika Virus which drives the growth during the forecast period.
• By concentration, the 10%-50% segment is estimated to account for the largest share.
The 10%-50% segment of the insect repellent active ingredients is dominating the market. 10%-50% is majorly consumed for human applications. The dominance of this segment is majorly attributed to the growing concern about animal health and consumer preferences for 10%-50% concentration-based insect repellent products.
The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Asia Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market for the period considered for this study. The increasing consumption of high-quality insect repellent products has led to the increasing demand for insect repellent active ingredients market.
The insect repellent active ingredients market is segmented region-wise, with a detailed analysis of each region. These regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and RoW (Middle East and Africa).
Break-up of Primaries
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 30%, Tier 2 – 25% and Tier 3 – 45%
• By Designation: Manager- 25%, CXOs– 30%, and Executives – 45%
• By Region: Asia Pacific – 40%, Europe - 32%, North America- 18%, and South America & Africa - 10%
Leading insect repellent players profiled in this report include the following:
• Novus International, Inc. (US)
• BASF SE (Germany)
• Spectrum Brand Holdings Inc. (US)
• Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC (UK)
• Henkel AG & Co KGaA (Germany)
• MERCK Group (Germany)
• S C Johnson & Sons Inc. (US)
• Dabur (India)
• Godrej Group (India)
• PT Herlina Indah (Indonesia)
• Sawyer (US)
• BUGG Products LLC (US)
• Coghlan’s (Canada)
• Vertellus (US)
• Tropical Labs LLC (US)
• PelGar International (UK)
Leading insect repellent active ingredients players profiled in this report include the following:
• Clariant AG (Switzerland)
• Lanxess (Germany)
• Sumitomo Chemical (UK) PLC (UK)
• Cetrefine International Limited (UK)
• Jiangsu Panoxi Chemical Co. Ltd (China)
• Qingdao Benzo New Materials Co. Ltd (China)
• Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co. Ltd (China)
• NK Chemiosys Pvt. Ltd. (India)
• Shorgun Organics Ltd. (India).
This report segments the insect repellent active ingredients market on the basis of type, concentration, insect type, end-application, and region. In terms of insights, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses—competitive landscape, pricing insights, end-use analysis, and company profiles—which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the emerging & high-growth segments of the insect repellent active ingredients market high-growth regions, countries, industry trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Reasons to buy this report
• To get a comprehensive overview of the insect repellent active ingredients market
• To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolio details, and the key strategies adopted by them
• To gain insights about the major countries/regions, in which the insect repellent active ingredients market is flourishing
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06093877/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001