Dublin, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Acute Hospital Care Market Research Report by Medical Condition, by Facility Type, by Service, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Acute Hospital Care Market size was estimated at USD 229.12 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 246.47 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.93% to reach USD 391.05 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Acute Hospital Care to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Medical Condition, the market was studied across Acute Care Surgery, Emergency Care, Short-Term Stabilization, and Trauma Care.
Based on Facility Type, the market was studied across General Acute Care Hospitals, Long Term Acute Care, Psychiatric Hospitals, Rehabilitation Hospitals, and Specialized Hospitals.
Based on Service, the market was studied across Coronary Care Unit, Intensive Care Unit, and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Acute Hospital Care Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Acute Hospital Care Market, including 3M Company, Asklepios Kliniken GmbH & Co. KGaA, bioMerieux SA, CareCentrix, Inc., Community Health Systems, Inc., Emerus Holdings, Inc., Ernest Health, Inc., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co, HCA Healthcare, Inc., IHH Healthcare Berhad, Legacy Lifepoint Health, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Mediclinic International PLC, Medline Industries, Inc., National HealthCare Corporation, PruittHealth Corporation, Ramsay Health Care Ltd, Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Universal Health Services, Inc., and Vibra Healthcare, LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Acute Hospital Care Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Acute Hospital Care Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Acute Hospital Care Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Acute Hospital Care Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Acute Hospital Care Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Acute Hospital Care Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Acute Hospital Care Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Increasing inpatient volume at hospitals for Acute Care
18.104.22.168. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases
22.214.171.124. Availability of medicaid and medicare reimbursement
126.96.36.199. Limited availability of skilled professionals, facilities and equipment
188.8.131.52. Increasing number of hospital and unmet medical needs in emerging economies
184.108.40.206. Dearth in infrastructure
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Acute Hospital Care Market, by Medical Condition
6.2. Acute Care Surgery
6.3. Emergency Care
6.4. Short-Term Stabilization
6.5. Trauma Care
7. Acute Hospital Care Market, by Facility Type
7.2. General Acute Care Hospitals
7.3. Long Term Acute Care
7.4. Psychiatric Hospitals
7.5. Rehabilitation Hospitals
7.6. Specialized Hospitals
8. Acute Hospital Care Market, by Service
8.2. Coronary Care Unit
8.3. Intensive Care Unit
8.4. Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
9. Americas Acute Hospital Care Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Acute Hospital Care Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Acute Hospital Care Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. 3M Company
13.2. Asklepios Kliniken GmbH & Co. KGaA
13.3. bioMerieux SA
13.4. CareCentrix, Inc.
13.5. Community Health Systems, Inc.
13.6. Emerus Holdings, Inc.
13.7. Ernest Health, Inc.
13.8. Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co
13.9. HCA Healthcare, Inc.
13.10. IHH Healthcare Berhad
13.11. Legacy Lifepoint Health, Inc.
13.12. McKesson Corporation
13.13. Mediclinic International PLC
13.14. Medline Industries, Inc.
13.15. National HealthCare Corporation
13.16. PruittHealth Corporation
13.17. Ramsay Health Care Ltd
13.18. Tenet Healthcare Corporation
13.19. Universal Health Services, Inc.
13.20. Vibra Healthcare, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/veq5p2
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900